will you be holding another smaller giveaway if the winner doesn't take everything?
The town has been cleared out. There’s nothing of value left now.
And the winner of the giveaway is sandrakkan!
I’ll be sending you an ask as user iamrollinginbells (so you know it’s really me and not some creeper looking for your friend code).
I must say I was really shocked at how much attention this giveaway received. It’s the first time I’ve ever done one, so I appreciate everyone’s interest. Thanks, everyone!
if you reblog the giveaway, let's say, 3 times, does it count as the 3 entries? thank you!
Yes! But please don’t spam your followers D:
quite frankly i'd be happy to just come catolog stuff my self lol
Sorry we’re not going to be opening the gates again until the contest winner comes by. If there’s something specific you’re looking for, animalcrossingcraigslist might be a good place to check.
 It looks like that blog is inactive. Does anyone know any alternatives?
Is it possible for me to just enter for the wedding cake
Since we’ve already advertised the cake being a part of the whole prize, I’m afraid not. But if the winner doesn’t want it, we’ll keep you in mind. (Maybe you’ll win anyway!)
Alright so here’s the thing. A giveaway. I’m doing one. I will be deleting this town and don’t want this stuff to go to waste. My friends have taken what they wanted (
thus some of the items in one of the screenshots is blacked out because I was too lazy to go get a new screenshot) and there’s still some good stuff left. I am giving away literally EVERYTHING in my town.
Items of note:
- Some furniture in the Sweets, Mermaid, and Rococo sets
- A few Gracie clothes, fortune cookie stuff, and TWO crowns, a wedding cake
- Some DLC like the rainbow screens, afternoon tea set, shaved ice lamps, palm tree lamps, cat tower, slush machine
- Some region-only items like Tanabata bamboo, Setsubun beans, a bundle of wheat (
I can’t be bothered to check their names)
- There are piles of bells lying around town, I emptied my savings accounts for all three characters.
I didn’t bother to count it.
- Some hybrids around town, mostly pink roses, a few others mixed in
- Perfect peaches
- just piles and piles of random objects
I couldn’t be bothered to sell them, but maybe you can find something you need for your catalog
- fun handheld items like balloons and such
Now the fun part. Conditions to win:
- You do not need to be following me, I seriously don’t care. Following will NOT increase your chances of winning.
- Likes or reblogs count, each counts as one entry.
- Winner will be chosen at random on … let’s say Wednesday, July 2, probably some time around 5pm PST. (
Possibly later if I have to work late that day)
- Your ask box must be open!
- You must be okay with exchanging friend codes with me, obviously.
- We don’t do deliveries, you’ll need to be willing to come to Pancakes to pick up the items yourself. It may take you several trips. I’d also like to delete my town by Sunday July 6th, so there is a deadline.
- Any questions, drop me an ask!
Thanks so much for everyone who’s followed rollinginbells! Much fun was had on this blog.
Oh my gosh this just got even better, your characters... The Labyrinth! I love that movie oh gosh.
Yes! Hee hee thank you! Gosh I really need to work on my Labyrinth themed house, I have so many plans @_@.
Thank you for your lovely messages today, you made my day.
oh my goodness, that's hilarious! we have the same town name, pancakes..! but i guess you (obviously) had it first, considering your town is so nice, i just bought mine. uAu
Aaaaahhh! This is amazing. (And it totally doesn’t matter who had it first, everyone can reside in their own special Pancakes.)
Ah thank you for saying my town is nice. I’s nowhere near what I’d call “complete” so it makes me feel good to hear you like it ^w^.
I hope your Pancakes will be a wonderful home for you~
It amuses me to no end that I can be both Sarah and Jareth with one character. SOON I WILL BE ThE ENTire MOVIE